Financial Evolution Boot Camp: personal training for your finances.
How to reach your short-term financial goals and chart your own path to financial independence.
Plan for Retirement | Get out of Debt | Prepare for College Expenses Financing a Business | Saving Money | Investing | Giving or Leaving a Legacy
This is a seven week class with financial coach, author, educator, CFP, and financial advisor Tom Shepard of Currency Camp. This class delivers vital information, deep self-knowledge, and an extremely effective financial evolutionary model empowering you to connect with and improve your finances. The benefits will last a lifetime.
*Location, Dates, Times: First class will be Wednesday, 7/13, 4:39-6:30, at Husson University, 340 County Rd., Westbrook. Because this is summer, and summer is meant to be enjoyed, we will remain flexible and decide as a group the schedule best for everyone.
At the end of this course you will know how to:
- Break out of the paycheck-to-paycheck trap.
- Feel confident in how you spend your money.
- Eliminate debt.
- Create a financial surplus.
- Save money appropriately and prepare for the future, (retirement, college expenses, financing a new business venture, etc.)
- Invest for a second, unearned income.
- Leverage your money to ease expenses.
- Determine your path to financial independence.
During this course you will learn:
- How you are wired to relate to money and value, your financial nature.
- The order of each step on the financial evolutionary path and which step is your starting point.
- What your next financial priority is and what to do to meet it.
- How to keep yourself motivated to meet your goals and continue to evolve after each has been met.
- To see your finances as a source of opportunity rather than a source of stress & pain.
- The true meanings of “investing” and how to get the most from investing based on your nature and your goals.
- The difference between “debt” and “leverage.”
At the end of this course you will have:
- A true picture of your current financial position: where you are currently vs. where you think you are based on what you’ve been told or your own limiting beliefs.
- A complete picture of your income & expenses as well as the tools necessary to revise your plan as it evolves.
- A complete cash-flow statement and the tools to revise it.
- A complete net worth statement.
- A customized, intentional map for your evolution.
- You’ll know the order of financially evolution, know how to determine where you are within that order, and see what comes next.
- You’ll gain vital self-knowledge and clarity around your money empowering you to confidently and easily make decisions for yourself.
Your money is just one of the currencies you trade for the things you value. You also trade your time, health/energy, and relationship currency. When you learn how to improve your finances, you can apply the same to your other currencies. This class will also teach you how you are wired to value your time, your health, and your relationships, and it will give you the tools to create your best experiences in each area.
Registration: Tuition is $300 per person.
This time we’re bypassing Eventbrite and asking people to register by sending a check in the mail; see address below. Please also email Erinso that your name can be added to the list.
***Limit of 15 people, and as of now there are only 3 spaces left!