There is a practical, simple path to greater health and wealth, and it’s available to everyone.
Do these sound familiar?
- I never have money!
- I’m bad with money.
- It’s hard to earn money.
- A large savings account means financial well-being.
- Investing is for wealthy people only.
- Debt is bad.
- Money is evil.
We’ve developed a series of workshops, (accessible in-person or online), to help you first make sense of your beliefs about money, your current financial situation, and how you naturally understand money. Then you’ll develop a plan to evolve with your money, get financially healthy, and engage with your money so that it supports you and the life you want to have.
At the end of this course, you will know how to:
- Break out of the paycheck-to-paycheck trap.
- Feel confident in how you spend your money.
- Eliminate debt.
- Create a financial surplus.
- Save money appropriately.
- Invest for a second, unearned income.
- Leverage your money to ease your expenses.
- Determine your path to financial independence.
Financial Evolution Boot camp is now enrolling for February 2020.
Where: Either at The Currency Institute, 701 US Route 1 in Yarmouth, or live online via Zoom!
When: This round we’re offering three options for times: Mondays, 2/24-4/6, 6-7:30pm; Wednesdays, 2/26-4/8, 4-5:30pm; or Fridays, 2/28-4/10, noon to 1:30pm.
Fees: $300/person or $500/couple or partners