What money myths are keeping you from financial flow? Sometimes what we believe about money keeps us stuck in familiar yet unhelpful patterns. Usually the money myth a person holds onto is related to their financial nature. Which one sounds familiar?
- I never have money!
- I’m bad with money.
- It’s hard to earn money.
- A large savings account means financial well-being.
- Investing is for wealthy people only.
- Debt is bad.
- Money is evil.
We’ve developed a series of workshops, (accessible in-person or online), to help you make sense of your beliefs about money, your current financial situation, and how you naturally understand money. Then you’ll develop a plan to evolve with your money, get financially healthy, and engage with your money so that it supports you and the life you want to have.
At the end of this course, you will know how to:
- Break out of the paycheck-to-paycheck trap.
- Feel confident in how you spend your money.
- Eliminate debt.
- Create a financial surplus.
- Save money appropriately.
- Invest for a second, unearned income.
- Leverage your money to ease your expenses.
- Determine your path to financial independence.
Financial Evolution Boot camp is now enrolling for October 2019.
When: Fridays, noon to 1:30, October 4 through November 15.
Where: Either at The Public Works, 52 Alder Street in Portland, or live online via Zoom!
Fees: $300/person or $500/couple or partners