This class delves into your personal or business finances and gives you a map to greater health & wealth.
Financial Evolution Boot Camp gives you the value of a personal financial coach in a safe, supportive, fun, collaborative setting for a fraction of the cost and time commitment.
Break the Paycheck-to-Paycheck Cycle | Spend Your Money without Guilt or Shame | Work Less & Earn More | Save | Invest | Financial Ease | Leaving a Legacy
Instructor: Tom Shepard of Currency Camp, CFP, Author, Educator, Coach.
Tuition: $300 per person. Standing discount for couples, partners, or duos: $500. *Tuition may be a write-off for those taking the class for business purposes. Contact us for payment questions.
Dates: Tuesdays, 10/17-12/12 (No class 10/31 and 11/21.) 6:00 to 7:30.
Location: Jen Dean Photography, in the Dana Warp Mill in Westbrook.
Boot Camp is designed to go deep. Ideal for professionals, entrepreneurs, business owners, and others who want to improve their personal and business finances, looking for direction on their personal and professional journeys, finding that their money is causing more stress, worry, or conflict than necessary, and who want to gain greater understanding of financial products, options, and opportunities and how those apply personally.
At the end of this course you will know how to:
- Break out of the paycheck-to-paycheck trap.
- Feel confident in how you spend your money.
- Eliminate debt.
- Create a financial surplus.
- Save money appropriately and prepare for the future, (retirement, college expenses, financing a new business venture, etc.)
- Create a second, unearned income.
- Ease expenses.
- Determine your path to financial independence.
During this course you will learn:
- How you are wired to relate to money and value, your financial nature.
- The order of each step on the financial evolutionary path and which step is your starting point based on your nature and current financial position.
- What your next financial priority is and what to do to meet it.
- How to keep yourself motivated to meet your goals and continue to evolve after each has been met.
- To see your finances as a source of opportunity rather than a source of stress & pain.
- The true meanings of “investing” and how to get the most from investing based on your nature and your goals.
- The difference between “debt” and “leverage.”
At the end of this course you will have:
- A true picture of your current financial position: where you are vs. where you think you are based on what you’ve been told or your own limiting beliefs.
- A complete cash-flow statement and net worth statement.
- A free subscription to eMoney, a secure online financial aggregation tool.
- A customized, intentional map for your evolution.
- You’ll know the order of financially evolving, know how to determine where you are within that order, and see what comes next.
- You’ll gain vital self-knowledge and clarity around your money empowering you to confidently and easily make decisions for yourself.
- Optional inclusion in our growing network including an online professional directory promoting your business, your passion, and you plus networking and social events.
You’ll also have a big shift in perspective which will allow you to move ahead with all your currencies.
Standard Disclosure: There is no assurance that the techniques and strategies discussed are suitable for all investors or will yield positive outcomes.