Not your parents’ financial wisdom.
You have a career, life, some money: Now What?
Designed by and for Portland creatives and professionals, Boot Camp gives you the insight, information, and tools to create an appropriate, future-forward personal & professional financial practice- a practice that empowers you and evolves with you. Boot Camp Portland delivers the value of a personal financial coach in a safe, supportive, fun, collaborative setting that is both cost-effective and time-efficient.
Learn ways to:
- Break out of the paycheck-to-paycheck trap.
- Feel confident in how you spend your money.
- Work toward eliminating debt.
- Work toward creating a financial surplus.
- Save money appropriately and prepare for the future, (retirement, college expenses, financing a new business venture, etc.)
- Plan to create a second, unearned income.
- Ease expenses.
- Determine your path to financial independence.
- A true picture of your current financial position: where you are vs. where you think you are based on what you’ve been told or your own limiting beliefs.
- A free subscription to eMoney, a secure online financial aggregation tool.
- A complete picture of your income & expenses as well as the tools
necessary to revise your plan as it evolves.
- A complete cash-flow statement and the tools to revise it.
- A complete net worth statement.
- A customized, intentional map for your evolution.
- You’ll know the order of financially evolving, know how to determine where you are within that order, and see what comes next.
- You’ll gain vital self-knowledge and clarity around your money, empowering you to confidently and easily make decisions for yourself.
Instructor: Tom Shepard of Currency Camp, CFP, Author, Educator,
A single financial decision made at age 18 put Tom on a path to understanding why we do the things we do when finances are involved. His journey led him to see that there are only 7 ways people value, use, and relate to money, and each person is wired in one of those 7 ways from birth; knowing your financial nature is the key to becoming healthier and wealthier.
After 20 years of research and development, Tom and his team are bringing a method to intentionally evolve financially to others so that a single financial decision doesn’t leave you wondering what could have been.
Tuition: $299 per person. $499 for couples, partners, or
duos. *Tuition may be a write-off for those taking the class for business
purposes. Consult a tax professional for confirmation.
Standard Disclosure: There is no assurance that the techniques and strategies discussed are suitable for all investors or will yield positive outcomes.