When your relationship with one of the currencies gets better, your relationships with the rest get better. Our programs focus on money, but they are really about improving overall well-being, in every part of your life. Here are some articles & studies that support and make a case for our mission along with some books and other resources we like. Here’s to your health & wealth!
- College grads are unprepared for real life!– Enough said.
- Tips for Teaching Your Kids Financial Literacy Skills– Quick tips that don’t go too deep.
- Greater Self-Acceptance Improves Emotional Well-Being – Big plug to know your nature!
- Cognitive Biases & Money Decisions – We all can relate to these.
- Break the Tyranny of Work/Life Balance – One take on breaking out of the culturally-endorsed trap of Efficiency Addiction.
- Sleep Deprivation is the New Smoking– A new social dis-ease we’d like to help end.
- The Best Thing I Did for My Marriage – Good stuff! We go a bit deeper and make these shifts much easier through development of an effective way of communicating and a solid strategy for financial health.
- Married Budgets & Spending – Good intentions, written by one nature who’s spouse is another. Following these tips is easier when a couple knows each other’s natures.
- Conflicting Belief Systems Among Educators – Conflict comes in many forms, as are noted here, but the most fundamental aspect is missing: the fact that people have different natures, and sometimes they interact negatively.
Health & Energy
Books for Kids (Please contact us to suggest books you’ve read!)
- Lunch Money by Andrew Clements and illustrated by Brian Selznick “Great story about money & value, good for the whole family.” ~Tom
- Lawn Boy by Gary Paulsen “Inspired my 12 year-old daughter to ask about earning, saving, and investing money. Great conversation!~Erin