Money can be a positive energy source in your life.
There is a practical, simple path to greater health and wealth, and it’s available to everyone.
We’ve developed a set of interactive workshops to address specific financial questions, situations, and concerns that will give you what you need to be able to implement a healthy financial strategy. Cherry pick, jump in anywhere, or do all 7 in a row and create a custom plan to evolve with your money.
Cost: $50/person per session or $300/person, $500/couple for all 7.
Location: Peloton Labs, 795 Congress St. Portland
When: Tuesdays, 6-7:30pm OR Fridays, noon-1:30 (your choice) [Workshop #1 starts 2/6 and 2/9, no workshops 2/20 & 2/23]
Instructor: Tom Shepard, CFP, Author, Teacher, Coach
101: Breaking Money Patterns, Evolve with Your Money (2/6, 6-7:30pm or 2/9, noon-1:30)
- Break free of money patterns that keep you stuck.
- Get a new mindset regarding your finances.
- Respond rather than react to financial situations.
- Know how your brain is hardwired to relate to money.
- Know how to motivate yourself to evolve out of financial insufficiency.
102: Spending, Budgeting, Neutralizing Emotions around Money (2/13, 6-7:30pm or 2/16 noon-1:30)
- Make sense of your current financial level.
- Feel confident in your financial roles.
- Begin to balance your spending on wants and needs.
- Have the tools to create an accurate picture of your finances.
- Evolve out of a sufficient financial level.
103: Working, Earning, and Income (2/27, 6-7:30pm or 3/23, noon-1:30)
- Know the many different types of possible income including unearned income.
- Gain the tools to work through your current financial level to the next, higher level.
- Accurately track your pursuit of financial goals.
- Know when to work harder and when not to.
- Know how to evolve past an efficient relationship with money.
104: Saving, Preparing, Protecting (Due to snow, new date: 3/20, 6-7:30)
- Know the definition of saving.
- Understand how to increase your capacity to save money.
- Know when to protect, manage, and pursue savings.
- Understand saving as part of preparing for your future.
- Understand “thrifty” vs “cheap.”
105: Investing, Creating, Multiplying (New Dates: 3/27, 6-7:30pm or 4/6, noon-1:30)
- Know the definition of investing.
- Know the reasons to invest your money.
- Understand the creative power of your money.
- Know how money can create more value.
- Know when to hedge against risk, diversify your income, and create more value.
106: Leverage, Collaboration, Ease (New Dates: 4/3, 6-7:30 or 4/13, noon-1:30)
- Know how money can make your life easier.
- Know the difference between leverage and debt.
- Know what tools & assets you have available to leverage.
- Know how to evaluate financial decisions for greatest return with least effort.
- Know when effort will lead to greater opportunities for leverage and ease.
107: The Gift of Financial Health (New Dates: 4/10, 6-7:30 or 4/27, noon-1:30)
- Know the difference between giving and spending.
- Know how giving is part of a healthy financial strategy.
- Know how to balance giving & receiving.
- Know how your gifts fit into a true net worth analysis.
- Know what comes next for you financially.
RSVP to email@example.com (preferred).